Join us to hear about the energetic art initiatives and activities happening in downtown Columbia; what’s happening now during the pandemic and plans for 2021 and beyond!
Moderator, Coleen West, LP ’99, Executive Director, Howard County Arts Council will be joined by fellow panelists:
- Ian Kennedy, LE ’08, Executive Director, Downtown Columbia Arts & Culture Commission (DCACC)
- Vanessa Rodriguez, Vice President of Marketing, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Nina Basu, Executive Director, Inner Arbor Trust
- Matt Madera, LE ’12, Director, North Laurel Community Center, Howard County Recreation & Parks
- Mark Minnick, Associate Producer, Toby’s Dinner Theatre
We encourage participants to join us at 9 a.m. to network with other attendees in small groups; announcements and the program will begin at 9:35 a.m.