The first annual Baltimore regional Leadership collaborative will be an interactive learning and discussion program about regional workforce transportation. Expert speakers and panel discussions will be followed by the opportunity to collaborate in work groups with Leadership members from throughout the Baltimore region.
Developed by Leadership Howard County, The LEADERship Baltimore, Leadership Baltimore County and Leadership Anne Arundel County, in partnership with the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Michael Kelly, Executive Director, Baltimore Metropolitan Council
- Santiago Pinto, Senior Policy Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Stephen Heise, VP Human Resources, Live! Casino and Hotel
- Mike Heslin, Market Manager, Lyft Baltimore
- Martin Schwartz, President, Vehicles for Change
Space is limited and open to Leadership program members only. Event details